I thought Catholics were happy as long as babies were born...
This is a private catholic school, but still, to fire a teacher over how she got pregnant with her children seems petty and horrendously wrong.
Especially since all these concervatives are all up in a huff over a decreasing birthrate.
Honestly, I'll all for a decreasing birthrate. People are leading longer lives and it's more humane to just not have kids than it is to kill old people. Breeding has become almost unnesicary. If people started to stop at one child, then we'd soon have a more managable population. 6 billion = too many damn people!
Yes, I like the earth more than I like people. It's not as snippity, thank-you-very-much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

good god.
ReplyDeleteand i agree about the overpopulation thing. being a recovering catholic i can say that they are strange in their application of rules, etc. they're wacky that way.