skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Genius is as genius does
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Does the phrase "No Shit" mean anything to you?
This is so blatently stupid
. And was published March 30th of THIS YEAR.
Is common sense THAT rare?
Yah, you fucktard, MULTIPLE BIRTHS ARE DANGEROUS.
idiots, the lot of them...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(8)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
2011
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2010
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
2009
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2006
(37)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(11)
I originally thought this article was going to be ...
Why I have a severe dislike of the rap culture.
About The Author(ess)
Teacher Fired over In Vitro
Does the phrase "No Shit" mean anything to you?
Human Beans (Old Rant from August 1, 2005)
Quick Lesson (Old Rant from November 6, 2005)
Feminism, A Definition (Post from May 15, 2006)
The Sincerity of Blogging
I delude myself into thinking my peers think the s...
Well, lookit here!
About Me
melodyjoy
I've been blogging since I was 13, and I keep finding new things to talk about.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment