Saturday, May 20, 2006

Human Beans (Old Rant from August 1, 2005)

Originally Posted in LiveJournal.

You know what pisses me off? People who are so OH YEA I'M SO OPEN MINDED I ACCEPT EVERYTHING BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

And then flame a person for having an unsavory-but not hate-crimeish-opinion and view on things. I read these comment posts on societysucks that branch off this journalist's entries who writes these really profound articles; Well, they seem profound, I only read the two titled Abortion; Sympathyless (or something like that) and The Holocaust Never Happened.

Yes, these topics and the content are extremely delicate- but *really* after reading them you see how he has a point- Most of our issues are really trivialties if you just step back and obsurve what the HELL is going on-

Why should we make a big deal about abortion? The children aren't born yet, they don't even *have* potential yet. Once the child is born, *then* they have potential- but a fetus doesn't even have a fully developed BRAIN. stop making a big deal about it!!

And all these well-intentioned equality things-- Its getting to a point where if a white person scolds a black person for doing something that *is* bad and shameful (cheating, lying etc.) the white person is immediately labled "racist"

Whats the point!?! Why cant we forget all these silly pre- and mis-conceptions and look at our fellow human beings as just that

HUMAN BEINGS

Get along you idiots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment