Hello. I am a nameless entity that for the purposes of this blog, is self-named "Little Big Sister".
I chose this name to portray that fact that I am somewhere in the middle of being knowing and important "Big Sister" but still naive and a child "Little Sister". I'm also a 15 year-old feminist who is learning more and more about the world around her, and it's cultural controller, the "patriarchy". I would be called a "Little Sister" by some well-meaning feminist bloggers and would undoubtably be associated as such. I am also a "Big Sister" because, well, I am the eldest in my family, and also a mothering figure to my friends.
Hence "Little Big Sister"
Next up, the name of my blog: Genius is as Genius does.
I flatter myself by calling myself a genius, but a healthy self esteem is good, no? Anyhow, I used it to encourage not only others to read my blog, but to maintain a semblance of maturity and intellegence. I have a tendency to create memes and do "blog burps" in which I spam myself with quizzes and "I LOVED *insert decade here*" memes. I like to live up to names given to me specatcularly, and the one of my blog is quite a hassle to live up to, so my posts are few and far between.
My Posting Habits:
Are sporadic at best. I like blogging. A Lot. So To blog as MUCH AS POSSIBLE, I do the aforementioned blog burps. I refrain from that, and post only when something relevant occurs in my life to post. Or I feel ill and need to tell someone, anyone. Or when I find a relevant article to post about.
The Catagory in Which To Place My Blog:
Socio-political. I use this instead of soully feminist, because a lot of retarded shit happens and I like to post about it. Military Weapons that are retarded? CHECK Starving Children in Rwanda? CHECK Racist Lynchings below the Mason-Dixon line? CHECK Poor Mental Medical Care? CHECKCHECKCHECK!
I am a feminist, but I also like to see how else the world disapoints me so when I go into politics or sequential art, I have a lot of material to speech/draw about.
So you're an artist?
I like to think that. Comic Strips are my specialty, and since I have an interesting way of perceiving the world around me, they are always entertaining and somewhat poignant (at least in my mind)
What about politics?
Me and my friends have this ongoing plot to band together with all the other megalomanics who want to take over the world and go ahead and do it, and then have a "PONG" tournament to decide who is supreme ruler.
I rule at PONG.
So, you write about Gay Rights a lot, so...are you a lezzie/dyke/sapphist/etc.?
I was always a supporter for Gay Rights after being brutally tormented by my peers at a young age, when they thought I was a lesbian who felt up girls in bathrooms. But yes, I am bisexual, or "gender-blind" as I like to call it. I haven't had many girlfriends, but have you tried dating girls in my peer group? Fuckin' scary!
Dude...You're so Gay...
Dude...See my finger? It says "Fuck You!"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment