Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It's been so long since my last viable socio-political rant...

But I have nothing to rant about! Le Gasp, Oh Noes!!!

I just don't know what to rant o--- oh wait, yes I do.

The Pain Ray.

the motherfucking PAIN RAY!!!

Aparrently the military has developed a wide-beam ray that penetrates the skin at 1/64 of a centimeter (to hit nerve endings) and releases a ray that burns you. Now, some people might say "why not just attack a person with curling irons?"

Well, this ray was developed for riots in the Middle East. And will probably be brought to a demonstration near you.

brilliant. Fucking brilliant.

They're developing a death ray too. with MICROWAVES. Because mammals explode when exposed to microwaves.

I'm going to my corner now. Tell me when the apololyspe comes so I can throw a "so long, assholes" party.

2 comments:

  1. Jaysus :-( It doesn't surprise me in the slightest though. The bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete