Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Feeling kinda bad...

...In a nauseous, depressed sort of way.

My final projects and my portfolio review is coming up, and I really, really need to get it all done. I'm also very very tired, and frankly, my need for sleep kinda supercedes work. I also need to calm the fuck down, so I can do my work without wanting to collapse and hide in a closet.

Bah, the book I am currently reading is very negative in my opinion. As soon as the author brought up "Gay Agenda", I kinda just felt sicker than I already did.

I'm giving it back to the girl I borrowed it from, and that jazz.

I had a killer bad stomach, so I threw up. I've also been having really, really bad gas, and I think a mix of my period coming and undue stress has been messing with my gastro-intestinal tract. *wants to collaspe* I'm supposed to go to a thing at 7 to learn about my proffesor's careers, so I'll be gone then. I should probably go brush teeth some more...

Uggh, I feel like crap

No comments:

Post a Comment