And the award for long-ass title goes to me!
Anyway, I'm in Carnegie Mellon right now. Being all artsy and away from my mother, do art homework, that jazz. Though, on the drive up here, I kept seeing all these obsene pro-life billboards, and people standing on corners saying that BC and Abortion gives you cancer.
So, while CMU is open to gays, females and minorities, if you have a liberal mindset, it would be easier for you to just not talk. This isn't too bad (my school is almost the same), the fact that no one here is affectionate with their friends really BUGS ME. I like hugging on my guyfriends and my girlfriends! I like having ticklefights that aren't construed into something sexual or relationship-y. I don't WANT a relationship. I don't WANT a boyfriend. If anything, I want a good guyfriend who has that just right level of affection and weirdness. Someone who doesn't seem like he loves me so much when I don't love him back.
But this is an emo post of me feeling left out and sad. I need to find another clique.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment