Tuesday, July 25, 2006

In class with nothing to work with

I am in my Electronic Media class right now, and since I have just finished my first film project (which has managed to be just under a minute long) I have nothing to do. So my choices were "Myspace or Blogger?"

Lucky you!

Anyhow, I'm just musing out loud (or in text...) on mental health. I had a spazzy brain-moment last night and when I woke up, I realized I was scolding myself (in my head) in my sleep. I was dreaming about yelling at myself!!! That's not good, anyone can tell you that.

Since this blog is too new, and I'm in a public place, I'm not about to bear-all about my head just yet. Anyhow, Before hand, I did a little automatic writing on a gameboy advance-type thing (the one with the touch pad). It was a "light show" generator. I was just goofing off, saying silly things and it degenerated from there. I ended up being in a sour mood, and decided to take a nap. which is when I dreamt about yelling at myself.

Meh, whatever.

I'm just posting this as a buffer for my entry below. I wanna be able to visit my site without people looking at me oddly, you know?

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, any idea why your Atom.xml feed doesn't go back farther than July? I just put you into my Google Reader, and I was hoping to star (favorite) one of your posts from June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete