God damn it all, Love is such a bitch!
Let me add on to that: My recent ex and I had broken up a full 2-3 months ago due to the fact he was leaving. We understood we still had(/have) feelings for each other, but because he's moving and the next time we would see each other would be never or at the very least inconvenient, we promised each other that we wouldn't wait up and get hung up on each other. Really dandy right? Execpt for the fact that I am going into a quasi-relationship with a really sweet guy (who has had no previous g/f) and I'm still thinking about my ex constantly.
I'm going to do Sweet Guy good (as in be a good g/f, none of that my-ex-did-this, my-ex-did-that, sometimes-you-remind-me-of-my-ex shtick) and 'break him in' well, and try and forget about Ex, so bad stuff won't happen- I made this mistake before, on a lesser degree, and don't plan on making it again.
So really, I'm headdesking because I'm still obsessed with Ex, and still really care about him- scratch that- still really love him, and This new guy comes along who'd I'd fall for on any other circumstances (we're in a summer program and after it ens, we are going back to our respective states: MD and Kentucky) and all the new chemistry and the old chemistry just doesn't mix too well.
gah, je ne sais pas quand faitre. *le sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

je ne sais pas quoi faire ;)
ReplyDeletespank you!
ReplyDelete